Life is the greatest gift one could ever ask for, mine is one I wouldn't trade for anything.. I love who I am and who I have in my life...

.:Peace&Love:.

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Movements

I was almost like popcorn popping on the side of my belly, made me stop for a moment and place my hand upon the spot with concern until I quickly realized that my baby is finally big enough inside me that that I can feel it move. My baby is moving! What a crazy feeling and thought, makes it seem so real to me that there really is something inside of me! Baby Monster as Miss Chris likes to call it ha ha.

I was just sitting there on the couch during my lunch break enjoying the newest episode of Keeping up with the Kardashians and enjoying a good laugh while Khloe and Kourtney watched a home water birth (Made me know right then and there that I would never ever do such a thing!) They were completely mortified and I was dying of laughter when I suddenly froze with the feeling on the right side of my tummy started. I am only 13 weeks along so I knew that feeling that baby shouldn't be so possible and that it may be gas but I had a calm feeling come over me that this in fact was my little runt moving around inside of me! I called both my mother and sister to confirm and both were ecstatic! This is one amazing moment in life that I will never forget! I can not wait till there is enough movement that a hand placed upon my tummy will be able to feel it as well. I'm slowly becoming a mommy :)


No comments:

Post a Comment