Life is the greatest gift one could ever ask for, mine is one I wouldn't trade for anything.. I love who I am and who I have in my life...

.:Peace&Love:.

Thursday, July 26, 2012

Visit #3

So off to my 3rd visit I went and let me tell ya sitting in that waiting room to speak with the doctor for two minutes sucks but getting to actually hear the heat beat was one of the most amazing sounds ever! My little monster is growing and my tummy is showing it! Ahhh I don't wanna get fat :/

I didn't get an ultra sound this visit it was just one of those sound things but the doctor said everything seems to be going well now and I have gained 9 freaking pounds!! (Yes the whole getting fat thing makes me very sad) But there is an upside to it, means that even with all my puking and such I am getting the nutrition that I need to give to the baby so I am very happy with that. Throwing up has become second nature to me at this point, I hate it but when I need to do it I know it and I just let it happen rather then holding it back and making it worse. The smells have started to kick in, I can smell everything and if its not a good smell it makes me so sick I hate it! I want to tell so many people to go brush their teeth its awful cause I feel like there is no nice way of saying that. Oh well hopefully I will be able to get over it and just deal. Welp that's all the news I have for this time! I'm 12 weeks at this point! Two more visits and I get to find out what I am having eeek!!


No comments:

Post a Comment