Life is the greatest gift one could ever ask for, mine is one I wouldn't trade for anything.. I love who I am and who I have in my life...

.:Peace&Love:.

Thursday, July 26, 2012

Second Doctors Visit..

Monday has come and gone and I have a new ultra sound but yet I still don't feel that it is real. Besides the fact that I am more sick and emotional and broken out then I have ever been in my whole like I don't feel like there is a baby inside of me. Its so strange to think about but it is what it is, I will either get used to it or learn to live with it.

My sister came with me on this trip and it was amazing to have her there. She has always been there for me my whole life and taken care of me when ever I have needed her to. I trust her when it comes to my health more then anyone else so having her be with me made everything less stressful and far more exciting. I got to see the heart beating and it was amazing, helped me know that there really is something real inside me even if it does feel like a little monster eating me from the inside!

Everyone is getting more excited over this and Zach gets better every day, we were sitting on the couch the other day and I thought he was trying to just pick on me but he just wanted to put his hand on my tummy. Made me tear up I was so happy! I know he is going to be such a great daddy to our baby and it makes everything seem that much more exciting!

No comments:

Post a Comment