Life is the greatest gift one could ever ask for, mine is one I wouldn't trade for anything.. I love who I am and who I have in my life...

.:Peace&Love:.

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

16 Weeks


How far along? 16 Weeks & 5 Days
Total weight gain/loss: 145 Pounds (I gained another pound in a weeks :(
Maternity clothes? I only have one pair of jeans that currently still fit and I have to use an elastic because they no longer button :/
Stretch marks? None so far and I finally got amazing belly cream! Now I just need to remember to use it!
Sleep: Still waking up to pee lots.
Best moment this week: When Zach checked the Chinese signs to see if it would be a boy or girl (Its says a boy) 
Have you told family and friends: No one new found out this week.
Miss Anything? Lately I have been missing living on my own downtown.
Movement: More popcorn movement! (It could be just gas through)
Food cravings: Steak, cereal, cheese.
Anything making you queasy or sick: I ate spam and I really wish I wouldn't have.... 
Have you started to show yet: I look like I have a pillow shoved up my shirt.
Gender prediction: Zach still thinks its a boy and I'm getting girl vibes
Labor Signs: Thought I might have been going into premature labor Saturday night but it turns out I have hurt the ligaments in my belly.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Lots of crying over the weekend but mostly a happy week. 
Looking forward to: Halloween so that I can paint a pumpkin on my belly & carve one as well!
Other News: Justin & Kirsten got married over the weekend and the wedding was a blast!

No comments:

Post a Comment