Life is the greatest gift one could ever ask for, mine is one I wouldn't trade for anything.. I love who I am and who I have in my life...

.:Peace&Love:.

Thursday, August 23, 2012

Week 15!


How faralong? 15 Weeks 6 days
Total weight gain/loss: 144 Pounds (14 Pound gain)
Maternity clothes? Still avoiding it.
Stretch marks? None yet but my tummy is getting tighter.
Sleep: I woke up 7 times to pee last night!
Best moment this week: Getting to hear the strong and fast heart beat at my doctors appointment.
Have you told family and friends: I told Tiffany this week.
Miss Anything? Being able to wear jeans.
Movement: Nothing this week
Food cravings: Pom ice cream from red mango!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Eating to much spam
Have you started to show yet: I am getting harder to hide.
Gender prediction: My mother thinks its a girl because of the fast heartbeat.
Labor Signs: None at all
Happy or Moody most of the time: Mostly sleepy and emotional
Looking forward to: Sleeping in on the weekend!
Other News: Keith sold the house this week and and has to be out by September 1st. Slightly stressing out about and just want our house finished already!

No comments:

Post a Comment