Life is the greatest gift one could ever ask for, mine is one I wouldn't trade for anything.. I love who I am and who I have in my life...

.:Peace&Love:.

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

14 Weeks


How far along?  14 weeks, 5 days
Total weight gain/loss: 140.8 pounds! (10 pound gain)
Maternity clothes? So far only 2 shirts & still wearing my summer clothes!
Stretch marks? On my bum :(
Sleep: Waking up at least 3 times a night to pee!
Best moment this week: Finally writing on my chalk board!
Have you told family and friends: Told my moms parents this week.
Miss Anything? Being skinny!
Movement: Felt a small a popcorn feeling earlier in the week
Food cravings: Steak and mac & cheese
Anything making you queasy or sick: Eggs & the thought of gross things
Have you started to show yet: Yes, my belly is huge already
Gender prediction: Most everyone thinks its gonna be a boy
Labor Signs: None
Happy or Moody most of the time: Very moody
Looking forward to: fall clothes and sweaters & boots!
Other News: The house now has all of the wood floor laid and is that much closer to being finished!!

No comments:

Post a Comment