Life is the greatest gift one could ever ask for, mine is one I wouldn't trade for anything.. I love who I am and who I have in my life...

.:Peace&Love:.

Saturday, September 3, 2011

You are the company you keep.....

Faith is knowing that when you expect something to happen it will.. Having your faith crushed and being let down with the fact that it didnt happen is one of the worst feelings in the world. It brings you down and makes you wish that you had never had that expectations for it to begin with.

I know this feeling and I know it well.. Maybe its because of the choices I have made in my lifes path that has lead me to encounter this on a regular basis.. I believe in giving people the opportunity to prove their worth and value, but the bad part about that is once they break that I continue to give them more chances without them ever proving that they can be a better person and live up to what they said they were. It rips me down over and over again because I dont like to hurt people and I dont like to make them unhappy so I am the one who feels the punishment for it over and over again. People should treat all others with the respect they want to feel and no one wants the feeling of being made out to be worthless in anothers eyes....

Maybe the saying is right... And I just cant see who I am....

No comments:

Post a Comment