Life is the greatest gift one could ever ask for, mine is one I wouldn't trade for anything.. I love who I am and who I have in my life...

.:Peace&Love:.

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Busy Daze..

Time just keeps on ticking..... That's the sound I used to hear daily as I waited so impatiently for the day to end so I could escape the path of adulthood and leave to regain my childish play. Those days were dreadful as I made them seem at least, but in all reality they were nothing close to that, infect they were just the opposite..

I found myself on a path to a career I didn't actually believe was possible, I had only dreamed of such a life that I hadn't even realized I had begun.. I was learning and growing in ways I didn't even fathom possible.. I was being shown the ropes of the industry and paving a path to point me in the direction I had thought to be deceitful and shady like the phase "we hustle people for their hopes and dreams".. That was far from what I wanted, or at least I had though.. Life lead me in a direction that was scary and hard and many tears have been shed over it, but now I stand in an office I can call my own. A door with my name on it. A staff who looks to me for direction. I am the tie that holds every unit of the company together, and I built it on my own.. Granted I was given the tools and people to get the ball rolling.. But I did it, bit and piece at a time I did it.. I feel so accomplished and proud of myself because for the first time in my life I know that what I am doing is right and that I can be who I want to be and make everything work.. My life's journey has lead me here, as well as some amazing souls who despite flaws in ethics they gave me this knowledge to do this. There are two women in this industry that with out them and their resilience and effort I would not stand where I do today.. So thank you ladies I will never forget either of you..

My life is filled with joy and bliss of all that surrounds me, my only sadness is the lack of your presence to enjoy this with...

No comments:

Post a Comment