Life is the greatest gift one could ever ask for, mine is one I wouldn't trade for anything.. I love who I am and who I have in my life...

.:Peace&Love:.

Friday, September 2, 2011

Shes a pretty little cow girl...

Her warm brown hair is gently tosseled all around her face with soft colorful feathers exposed against her next as she stands with the light of the sun setting around her making her look as if she is almost glowing.. She can usually be spotted in relaxed sun dress that forms perfectly around her delicate body with her boots all shined up and ready for the next big adventure awaiting her...

I met her when she was just a girl and have had the privileged of watching her grow into a beautiful strong willed woman. She is a go getter and does not let anyone push her around either. The strength that she poses comes from a long life of having to prove she is just as tough as the guys and can keep out or even out do anything someone challenges her to. But she is still daddy's little girl, with a gentle touch and a hint of girlishness but in the best way possible because it add to her in such a way that no man can resist. She is the girl that will walk into your life for a brief moment to take your breathe away and leave you with memories that will last you a life time just because of her smile... A smile that can calm you to let you know everything is going to be ok when it seems so wrong... A smile that brings a laugh that makes your soul fill with a joy that can give you a bubbly feeling for the rest of the day which matches right along with her sense of humor, one that if you do not understand you will not last long but if you do she becomes comparable to a Jim Carey or Adam Sandler movie. Her laughter I could go on for days about because it is that amazing...

She is like a sister to me and I love her dearly... She is a one of a kind spirit you would be so lucky to know..

Jamie Kaye Gibben, I love you doll. 

No comments:

Post a Comment