Life is the greatest gift one could ever ask for, mine is one I wouldn't trade for anything.. I love who I am and who I have in my life...

.:Peace&Love:.

Thursday, October 25, 2012

Puppies!

So my parents went out of town for a few days and Zach and I have been watching their two Min Pin's which just happens to be the same kind of dog Chesty is. We figured it was going to be interesting having 3 dogs in our small place and that they may not get along but they were great together. Chesty needs to start getting out more and having more play dates because he is starting to really become lazy and fat which is sad but I think he enjoys it, he is so spoiled and loves every bit of nonstop attention he gets. Well to help him start preparing for this baby to come we agreed to watch the other two dogs. Well he looked at the two of them like they were dogs and he was the master haha it was priceless! I just have to show pictures it makes me laugh but I loved having all three of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment