Life is the greatest gift one could ever ask for, mine is one I wouldn't trade for anything.. I love who I am and who I have in my life...

.:Peace&Love:.

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Baby Crib Time!

So over the weekend I was spending some time with my sister and we started registering for things for the baby shower and were having quite a bit of fun together. I got to spend lots of time with my niece and nephew which rarely happens so I was pretty stoked on that one. We while we were out we decided to make our last stop be Babinski Baby up on Foothill and well it was the best choice we could have made!

They were in the process of selling off all of the current floor models to make room for this winters collection. Well I started to look around and fell in love with the most beautiful crib! And just to my surprise it was one of the ones on sale! Sadly it was still pretty pricey so I was shown one other that they figured I might like considering how much I like the first one. Well sure enough I found it just as beautiful! It was a sleight bed style that turned into a toddler bed and then to a twin bed after. So it came with all the perks! Then to add to my excitement the crib came with a matching dresser/changing station! I figured because of the addition it would cost even more than the first but oh how wrong was I, it was actually cheaper with both pieces than just the cost of the first crib alone! Filled with happiness I knew I could not pass the deal up!

But the trick would be to convince Zach that he needed to to drive so far to pick up the crib and pay for it which I knew getting both to happen was not going to be easy. Luckily I had my sister who offered her truck and her husband to do the heavy lifting, as soon as Zach heard that he gave me his card number instantly and was thrilled he didn't have to do a thing but show up at the house to help us unload it :)

So now I have the most beautiful $1200.00 crib set for only $600! I am still so happy over it and so is Zach! The closer we get to having the baby the more excited we are getting! Oh how I love him so much already!












No comments:

Post a Comment