Life is the greatest gift one could ever ask for, mine is one I wouldn't trade for anything.. I love who I am and who I have in my life...

.:Peace&Love:.

Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Montana 2013!


 It was the babies first time to the cabin for the celebration and my first time feeling like a true family. I have never been so grateful to have us all together and in such a wonderful place. There was no restriction on fire works this year so we were able to create a show to remember! Knox loved it, he enjoyed every moment of the beautiful colors and the sounds did not even phase him. We boated to our hearts content, Zach got even better at the surf board and with taking a year off I was still able to get up on the wake board. We had a blast. There are so many words I could say to describe the things we did, but instead I am just going to let the pictures do the talking for me.




































No comments:

Post a Comment