Life is the greatest gift one could ever ask for, mine is one I wouldn't trade for anything.. I love who I am and who I have in my life...

.:Peace&Love:.

Friday, January 3, 2014

A Year Yet To Be Written.

Some how I managed to go a whole year with out posting. It has been a crazy year, so I have a lot to catch up on. This has been Knox first year of life and as he gets closer to being one at the end of the month I have realized I need to get back at this and share everything that has happened over the past year and continue to update with everyone my little bean is going though. So sit back and prepare because I am about to get real busy on the posting side of thing. There are so many pictures to share and 1st that happened I cant wait to get written.

Over the past year I have changed in many ways an started to realize what kind of person I want to become.

I turned 24! I feel like I am getting so old and my youth is just slipping by, but then I have the moments where I think about it and I am wayyy to young to think that way haha.

Zach and I have become much stronger in our relationship. We parent great together and he is an amazing father to our son.

I have realized just who my actual friends and family are. There have been way to many people that have come and gone but I have learned who I can lean on and who will always be there no matter what happens at the end of the day.

There was a wedding!! Ryle & Dante got married and I was lucky enough to be apart of it! Cant wait to post that story :)

Knox is walking and has two teeth! He has already been out RZRing in the Desert, Jeeping in Moab, Boating in Montana & Utah. He has been to the beach in Cali and meet my Aunt Patti, Uncle Bill, and their girls. He went to Glamis for New Years and was spoiled rotten on Christmas! He is so smart and looks so much like his dad its unbelievable!

New York City!! We got to take a weekend away to go to the big apple and see the Jets & Patriots play. It was a wonderful trip!

Those are just some of the high lights of the year. I am very much so looking forward to what the New Year has to offer! 2014 is going to be amazing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment