Life is the greatest gift one could ever ask for, mine is one I wouldn't trade for anything.. I love who I am and who I have in my life...

.:Peace&Love:.

Wednesday, July 9, 2014

I Choose You..




Everything in life leads to things we may never have planned to have happen. I have first hand knowledge of this because my life is full of those moments but they have all lead me to exactly where I want to be in life. I have a great man in my life that I never imagined I would fall in love with but I am so grateful that I have. Every day we grow stronger in love and understand what makes our relationship work. I have always found myself worrying that I am not good enough for him and that he is going to leave me because of all the voices I hear and the examples of others that have been shown. Thankfully I have come to realize just how wrong I am in feeling that way and every day he proves it to me. We still have our ups and our downs but the love that Zach gives to me is unconditional in every way, he is not afraid to tell me when I am in the wrong and how to fix it but he will still hold me close and wipe away my tears.

I can be such a fool about life and the choices that I make but Zach is always there at the end of the day. He makes me a better person.


I could go on for days but I will keep my little love burst short and sweet. I am so glad he chose me!

No comments:

Post a Comment