Life is the greatest gift one could ever ask for, mine is one I wouldn't trade for anything.. I love who I am and who I have in my life...

.:Peace&Love:.

Friday, January 27, 2012

Year 22..

Glitz & Glam were the ideals of the night, finally here I could barely breath with all of my excitment.. Its hard for me to believe now that I had dreaded my birthday for months and not because of my age but because what my birthday has always represented to me in my older years. I assumed this would just be another year of let down and going on as if I was just another face in the crowd, but it was nothing like that.

This year for my birthday we pulled out all the stops. I don't like being in a relationship for my birthday I like to be free and not have a care in the world and this year wasn't any different except for the fact I found love, real love.

As the days grew closer things just started to fall into place, tickets came to the event I so despretaly wanted to be at, a limo to get my faveys there and back became avaible.. What I wanted to wear was the most perfect and easy find.. It was basically perfect.

I got ready for the evening with the beautiful Payton & Morgan, we curled & crimped and caked our faces up! Our outfits were scandioulusly perfect but not over the top. I wore a very tight purple corset and silky black shorts that stayed on by a pair of suspenders that I fell in love with! knee high flat suade boots that allowed me to dance and run to my hearts content and tights with a sexy design to add that little extra to my look. Payton worked my hair to be wavey and fun with feathers random placed around my face, I was so excited I could barley sit still!

SHOTS. SHOTS. SHOTS. and plenty of them! Off to the limo to have our own mini party and drink more! Skrillex was to die for! I was everywhere the whole night, seeing people who I havent in far to long but always coming back to his side where I felt the happiest.. Everyone managed to survive, despite losing the offroading limo, and make it back in where the after party began and where I recieved the best birthday girl I ever could have asked for..... Apparently my eyes had been saying it for days but my heart wouldnt allow my lips to speak it, so he did.. at that moments everything around me went silent and all I could feel was the heat, it felt so good and so right that I completely forgot to breath. eyes locked in as I attempted to catch up to my racing heart and allowed myself to say it back.. Since that moment I have known what its like to touch your wildest dreams.. I still have yet to catch the beat of my heart espically when he is near, this feeling is what I want to feel for the rest of my life..

Best 22nd birthday a girl could ask for.







No comments:

Post a Comment