Life is the greatest gift one could ever ask for, mine is one I wouldn't trade for anything.. I love who I am and who I have in my life...

.:Peace&Love:.

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

4 Months Later...

Life is a baffling experience and it tends to leave me wondering what if... Even if I am happy with the current state of my life I still wonder that.

I have known him for years and always had an interest in him and what it would be like to be "with him" but never did I think it could happen. First time I met him I was on his grounds, visiting a friend who lived with him and only for the weekend. We developed a friendship and talked all of the time, always stayed close but never actually saw each other. Invites were always passed to one another but never followed through... Then one day it just happened, he sparked the idea to go camping and I jumped on it. Nothing holding me back from following something I always had a curious thought to.....

I have no regrets to that choice, it has made me happier then I even imagined it would and has started me thinking about all the possibilities that could come from being with him. I have been against a family life for years and now that's what I want. I blame him for all the smiles and giggles and joyful memories that have happened over the past few months and I can not wait to see what else is in store for us....

No comments:

Post a Comment