Life is the greatest gift one could ever ask for, mine is one I wouldn't trade for anything.. I love who I am and who I have in my life...

.:Peace&Love:.

Monday, March 22, 2010

Growing Up... Its Coming!!!

So there are many things on my list of what I want to be when I grow up..
I know I know I am already growing up so I need to pick one already but I am still just a kid at heart and I am the most indecisive person I know its really sad actually (I’m a Libra though so its not like I can even help it) But when I set my mind to something I’m pretty great at making it happen but there are so many things that I could do with my life and I am still so unsure!!
I know that the next step I need to be taking is getting back into school and finish college.. But then there is picking a school which can be the hardest part of it all.. So here are my current choices of where I would like to attend this fall..


The University of Utah




Dixie State College


Now they are both GREAT schools and they both have their upsides but it’s down to being one of the two for me to attend school.. I have a half and half vote going for me on this one because my daddy went to BYU and loves the school and is very against the Ute’s, but the fact that it is a major university and it is much closer to home then Dixie is gives his vote to the Ute’s. Then of course you have Kayce and all of my friends up at the U who want me going to school with them next year since I already spend all of my time up there. BUT!!! St. George is where I originally planned to attend school this fall, where is warm and bright and sunny all year round! I have my friends down there who have been asking me to go there now for the past year and when I went to visit I fell in love!! Its becoming a very hard choice that needs to be made quickly but it also needs to be fully back with everything because I don’t want any regrets!
I’m planning on majoring in English/Writing so I need to be looking at which will be a better success story for me as well. But I’m still at such a loss here, Ugh... But hey until I have deiced I’m just going to continue to play with Miss Haley & Kayce (all the boys too of course) up at the U.


Wish me luck I make the right choice & get Accepted!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment