Life is the greatest gift one could ever ask for, mine is one I wouldn't trade for anything.. I love who I am and who I have in my life...

.:Peace&Love:.

Monday, September 17, 2012

Rock Star Baby

Over the weekend I was looking for a cute theme for my baby's room and wondering what I should do. I started going through my friends photos on FB and found one that I am in love with. She had a photo posted of the cutest bottle I have ever seen and I had to ask where she got it from, her hubby Kent then sent me a link and now I am OBSESSED!! Its called the Rock Star Baby Shop and there are a few things on there that I am crazy about!! So expensive which makes me sad so I am going to have to save my pennies so I can buy all the adorable things! But I had to share just a few of the things that I think are beyond adorable!!




http://www.rockstarbabyshop.com

No comments:

Post a Comment